Friday, October 15, 2010

Arrival in Hong Kong!

After about 17 hours of flying time, we arrived in Hong Kong at 6:45 pm local time. The trip started with a little stress. I (Phil) left my computer at home (not the case - just the laptop) and I didn't notice until we were through security. I called the kids, and they weren't even back home yet because they had taken a wrong turn from the airport. Our flight was leaving at 12:10 pm, amd Michael got back to the airport at 11:40 am with my computer. I then realized in my haste to get back out of security I had taken Priscilla's rather than my boarding pass. So, I had to rush back to the ticket counter to get another copy of my boarding pass. I made it to my gate ( where Priscilla and Hopey were waiting with 10 minutes to spare. No sweat. Standard schedule when I travel.

After landing in Hong Kong, we took a taxi to our hotel, and then walked around a little at 9 pm. Hopey slept great on the plane, but Pris and I only slept maybe 1 or 2 hours.

We woke up around 4:30 am on Saturday with Hopey saying "I am hungry.". So, we are off to eat breakfast and spend a day site seeing in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment